2018 Season Open
Tain Through Time will be open for the new season on Monday 2nd April.
Opening hours are 10am to 5 pm Monday to Friday during April, May, September and October and 10 to 5 Monday to Saturday during June, July and August.
Come and hear about the fascinating medieval past of this corner of Easter Ross from Tain's own St Duthac, to how Robert the Bruce's family were snatched from sanctuary and made prisoners in England through to the building of the Collegiate Church which was visited by King James IV at least 18 times.
We also have a varied collection on show in the museum including rare and beautiful 18th and 19th century silver smithed in Tain.
- 2020-07-15 Museum Opening August 1st by appointment only
- 2020-03-23 Museum Update
- 2019-04-04 2019 Season
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information