Open for 2017 Season
We are open for the new season from Monday 3rd April. Our opening hours are April, May, Sept and Oct - Mon to Fri 10am to 5pm. June, July and August - Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm. We have been busy working on Farm Improvement/Clearances in Ross-shire and expanding some of the information on famous member of the Ross Clan. We look forward to seeing lots of visitors this year.
Sir Ronald Ross, Nobel prize laureate winner.
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information
- 2016-08-25 The Clan Ross Newsletter
- 2016-08-18 Glenmorangie Highland Games
- 2016-08-05 Thursday 11th August, 2016