Silver Workshop in Cromarty
Silversmithing Workshop with Ndidi Ekubia 3rd October - 5th October at the Stables, Cromarty
In this 3 day hands on workshop, you will learn how to create your own wine cup or mini vase under the expert tuition of silversmith Ndidi Ekubia. You will learn hand raising techniques, use specialist tools and create your very own piece.
Ndidi is a contemporary silversmith who has been creating stunning silverware from London since 1998. Through her use of traditional hand-raising techniques and inspirations from her African heritage, Ndidi’s statement pieces take on fluid and sensual forms with both a sculptural and functional identity.
Workshop places cost £300 which includes a sheet of copper to begin with- numbers are strictly limited so please book early.
Accommodation details are available on request.
For more information please contact Cromarty Arts Trust on 01381 600354
or email email@example.com
- 2018-03-29 2018 Season Open
- 2018-02-05 Ross Year of Celebration
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information
- 2016-08-25 The Clan Ross Newsletter
- 2016-08-18 Glenmorangie Highland Games
- 2016-08-05 Thursday 11th August, 2016