101st Anniversary of death of Dr Elizabeth MacBean Ross
Sunday 14th February marks the 101st anniversary of the death of a remarkable woman Dr Elizabeth MacBean Ross. Elizabeth was one of the first woman to qualify as a doctor in 1901. After a varied and adventurous career she volunteered to go to Serbia during the virulent typhus outbreak of 1914-15.
You can read more about Dr Ross in our article on our website under Collections - Articles tab
- 2017-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain
- 2017-11-08 Latest Newsletter Out Now
- 2017-03-30 Open for 2017 Season
- 2016-12-21 Merry Christmas from Tain & District Museum
- 2016-10-27 Closed Season Information
- 2016-08-25 The Clan Ross Newsletter
- 2016-08-18 Glenmorangie Highland Games
- 2016-08-05 Thursday 11th August, 2016
- 2016-07-07 Valiant Hearts Exhibition
- 2016-04-28 Museum volunteers needed.