Tain Museum Image Library

1900

Parish Church/Duthac Centre A hand tinted post card published by Macpherson Brothers, Tain, showing a front view of the then Par...
Freemasons, St Duthus Lodge (No.82) This group comprises members of the St Duthus Lodge which was founded in 1761. In the front row (fr...
Bringing home firewood, Inver With the horse and cart are Alex and Bella (nee Ross) Fraser, of 11 Main Street, Inver. Alex was bo...
Edderton House Edderton House, overlooked the Dornoch Firth but was demolished in the 1950's. It was part of quite...
Farming scene, Easter Ross We have no details about this interesting scene of haystacks and horseteams. Can anyone provide any...
Original Clubhouse, Tain GC This picture is of the original clubhouse built when Tain Golf Club (then called St Duthus Golf Club...
Staff at Scotsburn House This picture of the staff of Scotsburn House taken around 1900 gives an idea of the number of people...
John Fraser, Coachbuilders The sign above the doorway of these premises at the corner of Geanies and Stafford Street says Sadd...
Tarlogie House Tarlogie House was one of a number of large houses in or near Tain.
Group in front of R K Dawson, clothier This picture shows a group of staff and members of the public in front of R K Dawson's shop in the H...
Two High Street shops This picture shows staff and members of the public in front of the shops W urquhart, painter and dec...
Laying the Foundation Stone, Carbisdale Castle This picture of the laying of the foundation stone at Carbisdale Castle is taken from an old post ca...

Latest Pics

Rhamore farmhouse, EddertonTorpedo BottleCabin-trunk New PictureJessie (nee) Mackenzie EddertonNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureBalintore Harbour