Tain Museum Image Library

0

Gordon Maitland and "Babe" Sheriff Gordon Maitland (of the Maitland firm of architects) is seen here with Marian Mackenzie at the junct...
Dr Aird's Well, Kilmuir Easter The only information we have about this well is what is said on the front of the post card on which ...
Anderson's House, South Bonar This is one of several views we have of the house owned by the Anderson family in South Bonar. The ...
The Grove, Tain The Grove is situated off Cunarder Lane (which links the High Street and Kirksheaf Road). This pict...
Three Grand Old Ladies Shown here outside the Parish Church in Queen Street are (L to R) Miss Jessie Stewart, Mrs Tibbie Jo...
Edderton Church This striking aerial view of Edderton Church and its immediate surroundings is looking east towards ...
Old Bonar Bridge 2 This is the structure that was built to replace the original bridge swept away by a flood in 1892. ...
Tain Country Dancing Class This Scottish Country Dancing class was run by Agnes Macrae. Back Row L to R - Wilson Davidson, Tin...
War Memorial, Ardgay/Bonar Bridge This scene depicts the unveiling of the War Memorial (WW1?) in memory of fallen soldiers from Ardgay...
St Duthus Collegiate Church interior 1 This view of the interior of the Collegiate Church in Tain is looking East. The reconstructed Regen...
St Duthus Collegiate Church interior 2 This view of the interior of the Collegiate Church in Tain is looking West. The reconstructed Regen...
Old Portmahomack Sailor This relatively harmless looking gentleman called William Grant, a sailor from Portmahomack, is repu...

Latest Pics

Rhamore farmhouse, EddertonTorpedo BottleCabin-trunk New PictureJessie (nee) Mackenzie EddertonNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureBalintore Harbour