Tain Museum Image Library

Churches

Parish Church/Duthac Centre A hand tinted post card published by Macpherson Brothers, Tain, showing a front view of the then Par...
United Free Church (now Parish Church) This Church was built towards the end of the 19th century (1890-91) and was designed by a local firm...
Reverend Dr Aird This photograph was taken by Moffat photographers of Princes Street, Edinburgh, and shows the Modera...
Sunday School sports cup presentation This picture shows Irene Christie after being presented with the sports cup By Rev. A G Macalpine at...
Kincardine Church and Cemetery, Ardgay This post card image of Kincardine Church and Cemetery was produced by Fraser, Ardgay.
The Parish Church, Nigg The man sitting in the churchyard of Nigg Parish Church was a beadle called Jasper Vass. He is supp...
Manse Street, 1895 Ross the Dairy's house and garden wall are on the left of this photo with Tommy Bogg's grocer shop b...
Manse Street, early 1900's? This view of the far end of Manse Street shows a fenced field on the leftWith St Andrews Church beyo...
Gordon Maitland c1920? Gordon Maitland (wearing the bowler hat) was one of the Maitland family of architects who were respo...
Plan of St Duthus Church, 1815 This plan of the former Collegiate Church but then the Parish Church of Tain was drawn by James Shan...
Edderton Church This striking aerial view of Edderton Church and its immediate surroundings is looking east towards ...
Open air service This post card shows a large crowd participating in the Sacraments service in the open air at Ferint...

Latest Pics

Rhamore farmhouse, EddertonTorpedo BottleCabin-trunk New PictureJessie (nee) Mackenzie EddertonNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureNew PictureBalintore Harbour